Quote from Charles Fillmore, co-founder of Unity:
“Unity is a link in the great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ; our objective is to discern the truth in Christianity and prove it. The truth we teach is not new; neither do we claim special revelations or discovery of new religious principles. Our purpose is to help and teach humankind to use and prove the eternal Truth taught by the master.”
Based on the teachings of Christ, Unity’s 5 Foundation Principles are as follows:
- The Omnipresence of God.
- The Divinity of Humankind.
- The Power of Thought.
- The Power of Prayer & Meditation.
- Living a Faith Filled Life.
What Membership in Unity offers you is:
– A sense of belonging to a Spiritual home and Community.
– A vote and input into the growth and expansion of Silent Unity and Unity in N.Z at the AGM.
– The opportunity to become a Trust Board Member.
– Spiritual support through Silent Unity Prayer Ministry.
– Opportunity to study, discover and live your inner truth in a safe and loving community.
Members are encouraged to:
– Study the Unity principles and apply them in their daily living.
– Use the healing power of Silent Unity for prayer support.
– Set aside a period of time each day for quiet meditation and prayer.
– Be willing to volunteer the sharing of your time, talents, and material substance.
– Regularly attend Sunday Services and participate in classes.
– Be willing to help or serve on any expansion team.
We appreciate the interest and support of all members of Unity from throughout N.Z. It is our joy to serve you all. We are grateful for your dedication to your own spiritual growth and to the wider expansion of the work of Silent Unity & Unity in New Zealand.
In loving Unity
Rev. Rhonda Joy Gola Lawrence Chapman
Minister/Director/ Silent Unity/ Chairperson
Unity School of Christianity New Zealand. Unity of New Zealand Trust Board Inc.
Unity of New Zealand Trust Board Inc
If you would like to become a member of Unity of New Zealand please send us your name and address via email: email@example.com or call the office (09) 846 1205